I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TAG!!! I'm it!

It seems that Jess tagged me.

The Tag? "What have been your fashion faux pas?"

ME?!?! NO!! I have NEVER made a fashion faux pas. Ok, well maybe that one time...

As Jess said, I do enjoy fashion. but not in the crazy skinny model wearing a grizzly bear with a top hat and holding a golf club kinda fashion. I just pay attention to what I am wearing. I like to coordinate. I like to make sure that everything is tucked in and where it needs to be.

I searched through my computer for proof of any fashion fuck up....I found these.

I may have reconsidered this flowery dress, but I have a feeling mom would have bitch slapped me for questioning her floral judgment. For fuck's sake it was 1995.

(I am second row from the bottom, second from the left. Yes, that one.)
And then I found this. If my boob wasn't being attacked, I may have reconsidered this rainbow tube top. But then again, I wore it for the Gay Pride Festival in Savannah.


One thing I will never reconsider wearing is this shirt right here. Just in case you can't read it, It says 'HONORARY LESBIAN'


Yessir.

3 comments:

  1. Shit, I need an honorary lesbian shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do seem to recall your phase of wearing nothing but black and/or red, with your red fuckme shoes. Not a fashion faux pas, but now every time I think of you I can only picture you in black and/or red. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ALL I BET I CAN FIND A WOW KINDA PICTURE IF SHE WANTS ME TOO.

    ReplyDelete