I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Monday, July 6, 2009

I have not fallen off the edge of the Earth

I've just been UBERbusy. But still here, nonetheless.



The main highlight of the last week or so...we got new living room furniture. For the free (thanks to Frances!). Master Wog and I were in the market for a new couch and love seat and/or chair a few months ago. After tons of searching, and several trips to Rooms-to-Go and Big Lots with Jess, Wog and I decided against buying new stuff.


It is a good thing we did not buy it, BAM! Free stuff!! Magical.






That last picture reminds me of The Wizard of Oz...can you even dye my pets to match my couch? Jolly good time!

Seriously, who needs matching pillows when you have a dog with coordinating speckles?




Last but not least, Flea's mad face, Kane's nose, and Roxy's ass.





4 comments:

  1. LMAO at Flea! That pictures is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free stuff is always good. Especially when it coordinates with your animals.

    ReplyDelete