I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

And you think you have problems?

So, I have 3 cats. Flea and Sid, the two gay lovers, and Kitty. The GIANT one. As a full grown cat, she used to be cute and tiny and petite, now, not so much. We found her behind Kroger when she was only a few weeks old. We didn't plan to keep her, but it just kind of happened. After we had her lady bits removed, she BLEW THE FUCK UP.

She tried to run out the back door yesterday morning, it was more of a waddle…she got to the end of the steps (there is only 4) and turned and looked at me like “I did it!” Funny thing is, when she tried to run, she couldn’t. Stupid fat ass cat.

These pictures just do not do it.


This is when she was cute and petite...





And now she is fat. Jess helped me model her.


Duke did too.

And Kane. Aren't they helpful!








6 comments:

  1. Dude, That cat is FUCKING GINORMOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I know right, my cat is hott.

    Kat, isn't she?! And she snores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is HUGE! Almost as big as my Mike. Now he's an urban panther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure that the cat ate Larkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larkin is alive but she is a poo-putt pussytwat and is too lazy to post.

    ReplyDelete