I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awards!!!

I got stuff!!!! I love stuff. And Kat, I’m sorry about forgetting about the award you gave me. See, the thing is, I am still relatively new to this here blogdom and I have to ask Jess what to do with things sometimes. In which she tells me, “follow the rules, tard.” So…..Thanks to Kat at 3 Bedroom Bungalow for this funktastic Kreativ Blogger award!




And to Beavertwat Cootermonger—I mean Jess, at This Life is Mine, for this Dope Blog award.



Thank you to both of these lovely ladies. Now on to these rules.

For the Kreativ Blogger award there are two rules, list 6 Things that Make me Happy and tagging 6 Bloggers. I can totally do this!!

Ok, 6 things that make me happy...I guess I can’t name all 6 of my dogs and cats, huh? That would be totally unfair to Redbird. He would be left out. So…

1. My dogs.
2. My cats.
3. Master Wog.
4. NOT doing laundry.
5. Duct Tape.
6. Gardenias.

Yes, I am that simple. (Usually.)

And, 6 bloggers…ok, well, ummm….being that I am still a baby blogger, I will only do….1. OK, Ok, 2.
(As Jess just informed me that nothing happens if I break the rules, so now that I don’t have to worry about the sneaky PC ninja jumping out and popping my blister, here I go)

1. Ivy at This Is Ivy…Naked because it took me a month of fussing at her to write again, and it worked! And I lurve her.
2. Kris Posman at Weather She Wrote, because she is the local Meteorologist, she has no idea I exist and she is hot. Don’t be jealous because MY weatherwoman has a blog and YOURS doesn’t.

And Jess told me I could.

Thanks again gals!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a weather person..

    My wore verification was coots...I couldn't make this shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have a weather person?! I knew they are different over there....but NO WEATHER PERSON?!

    If only it was cooter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I got a shout out? I'm so honored! No seriously, I was being for real, not "bouji." HAHA

    ReplyDelete