I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Friday, April 24, 2009

I Am Making Something Up

I didn’t get eaten alive by my ginormaous cat, nor was I abducted by aliens…unless, you count a different boss as an alien.

Last Monday, I was abruptly moved from my cozy, lesbian infected office, out to the carriage house, AKA, The Princess Suite. In stead of working for a guitar playing, beer drinking, insulin shooting, dog loving attorney, (yes, he and I got along fantastically!!). I now work for two (yes, 2) beer drinking, dog loving female attorneys.

May I just say that I am flattered that they didn’t just kick me to the curb. Thank you, thank you very much.

ANywho, I just wanted to let ya’ll know I am, in fact, still alive. I’ll be back Monday with updated burn pictures. (C’mon, you know you want to jump up and down and squeal with excitement.) Tootles my loves!

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I really was afraid the cat ate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I miss my Larkin! I miss my morning coffee with you and telling you not to sing until 11:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jumping up and down while squealing right now as I type this! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete