I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Well, I don't know where she is, but i do know where I am not.

Howdy ho neighbors. The last week has been quite interesting. As I said Friday, Jess and I no longer share an office, BUT, I can see her from my new office…




See that pasty white head in the middle. That would be the Awesome Jess, and the view from my desk. (The window to the right of her was at my old desk.) I really don't like being over here by myself. Thankfully she and I still have Yahoo messenger. And we are in the works to have a zip line installed between our offices. Word.

In other news, I have been going to the Wound Care Center 3x a week to have my burn trimmed up all fancy like. I'm sure, if you love me at all, you remember the BRIGHT RED pic I put up a while ago, well, this is what it looks like now...



And because this one is just so damn pretty, this is what it looked like BEFORE they cut off the dead tissue. You should have seen the girls in the doctor's office, they thought the fact that I wanted to 'document' my wound for my blog was amazing.



I thought the color combination was off the chain. Other than having my leg cut open every other day, and missing my Lesbian, I am just dandy.

And since I have now emblazoned your mind with yucky burn pictures, I will leave you with some puppy love. Tootles for now.





5 comments:

  1. Hiiiii Jess! Well the burn looks a lot less icky than it did. Still looks kinda gross though.

    *loves on the doggies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burn is starting to look like an aurora with those colors!

    That Kane is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pasty white head?!? WTF?! Oh, wait, that was before I went to the beach this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Repeats ten times) "Puppies & dandelions, puppies & dandelions, etc......"

    HOW FRICKEN FUNNY IS THAT PHOTO OF JESS ACROSS THE WAY! That was priceless. You two are hysterical!

    That burn looks like a deserted island! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank goodness. That puppy pic cancelled out the yuck pics.

    I love that photo of Jess! How funny!

    ReplyDelete