I Wanna Talk About Me

My photo
Savannah, Georgia, United States
As you can see, I am still just me. 27 years old, born and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Almost 9 years into a relationship with the man I gave my heart to. We are the proud parents of 3 dogs and 2 cats. You will see them all here, a lot. I lost my mother November 18, 2008. I am now struggling to live life without her, but I have an amazing boyfriend and fantastic friends to help me through. Oh, and Duct Tape is the best invention. EVER.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Michelangelo...as in Michelob

I was tagged by Jess to do this, so here I go…

What are your current obsessions?
Making jewelry planting a tree and original Skittles. I am also a huge local news junkie. Not so much national news. And E! News. Fortunately the local news comes on at 6 and E! News comes on at 7. They like me so they work around my schedule.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?
My black cardigan(s). I have at least 3. During the winter it would be my knee high boots. I wear them everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

What’s for dinner?
Tonight, we are having baked turkey tenderloins with an Italian marinade, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese and corn. And brownies for dessert.

What is your greatest fear at the moment?
I don’t really know…I faced my biggest fear last year, when I lost my mother…now that I have been through and am dealing with that….I don’t really let anything scare me. Except roaches. Those motherfuckers are evil.

What are you listening to?
My boss hum to herself.

What are your favorite holiday spots?
My house. I have never really traveled. I am a stay at home kind of chick.

What are you reading right now?
I am reading a book about how to run a marathon. It is quite interesting and uberinspiring.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Skittles. I. AM. OBSESSED.

Who or what makes you laugh?
Oh dear…so many things. My friends, Jess mainly, can always make me giggle til I almost pee myself. My dogs, even when they eat my Oreos. And my cats, because they are just insane and high on Catnip most of the time. Oh yeah, and Master Wog.

What is your favorite Spring thing to do?
Stay inside in the AC (Evil, EVIL sun). Or plant stuff in my make-believe garden in the back yard. (it is make believe because everything I put in the ground dies.)

Where are you planning to travel next?
Good question. We don’t travel much but I would love to go back to DC to the Smithsonian.

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?
I made some turkey tacos last night that were off the chain!

When was the last time you were tipsy?
Last week sometime. I know, a tragedy.

What is your favorite ever film?
My Fair Lady, What Dreams May Come and The Lion King. Hakuna Matata, bitches!!

What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned from your kids?
I do not have children so I will tell you what I have learned from my dogs. Love unconditionally, share with your friends and don’t eat your poop. There you have it.

What book do you know you should read but refuse to?
The Good Earth. I know I should read it…but I got about ten pages in and it bored the shit out of me. I would totally have said the Bible, except I already read the damned thing.

What is your physical abnormality/abnormal physical ability?
That burn thing on my leg. Look it's pretty, and looks like the surface of Mars now.
And I can ‘pop’ nearly every join on my body.

What is your favorite color?
I like purple, but black and red beat up Tinky Winky and stole his lunch money.

Can the people outside your car hear the music playing inside your car?
Usually I try to turn it down when I am coming to a stop. But if I am riding….I blast it. And sing til my little heart is content.

In a perfect world, how many hours sleep would you get per night?
At least 14. Sleeping is what I am best at. Usually on Sunday I don’t move from the bed unless I have to pee. And sometimes I don’t even do that.

I pass this on to Mama Dawg! And I second Jess' tagging Mitzy. Do it now!

7 comments:

  1. You do know you have a place to stay if/when you ever decide to come to DC. :-)

    In fact.. set a date, make the plans. I miss you gawddammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE What Dreams May Come and I HATE cockroaches, too! Yay! We have shitloads (ok, two more things) in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize that I'm scared to visit your blog bc of your leg pics!!!

    :o(

    Very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously girl, that leg is worrying the shit outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You pee in your bed? That is gross. I have been in that bed. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb - Thanks, I kinda miss your ass too. And by ass, I mean ass. I may have to take you up on that. I kinda miss Jake too :(

    Mama - What Dreams May Come is awesome. I loved the book. The movie was great, but a bit disappointing. Two = shitloads!

    Pwn Star - I'm sorry, don't be frightened. I am trying to NOT post anymore pictures of it because I don't want to freak anyone out.

    Tina - No worries. It is healing, finally.

    Jess - Actually, you sleep in the bed I peed in. HA! Take that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame you don't get to do maggot therapy. A damn shame I tell you!

    ReplyDelete